Friday, November 26

What women want

Thanksgiving is not a Lebanese holiday by any means, but it's a good reason to get together and eat some delicious food. And it's a good excuse to remember the things we are thankful for. So on the last Thursday of November, there we were, Rats and Mice gathered. And needless to tell you, all the rats were thankful for two things: boobs in general, and their own cocks. I use the word crudely because that is the way it was used.
I was practically the only one with a cheesy i-am-thankful-for-my-friends line.
I spend all this time writing blogs about the dynamics between men and women in the 21st century, I have hours-long conversations with both girls and rats to figure out the secrets to a good relationship, I read some 14 books with titles like "make any man want you" or "men come from mars" or "sex is key" and all the while, I keep missing the point: if men seem like simple beings, with simple thoughts, and simple needs, it's because they are. And on any given day, the first thing that comes to their minds are boobs --and their own pair of jewels.
If the world was created by a man, it would be filled with women with massive racks and no brains to counteract. If the world was created by a woman, which I suspect it was, then boobs would be the distraction tool females use to manipulate their men --which I suspect they do. Maybe this was the answer I was looking for all along. After all, I did say last week that we need to be in sync with a man's head, heart, and balls. I guess I didn't immediately realize that the one tool that can make that happen was right in front of me all along.
But then again, no. As a woman I can't possibly accept that a decollete is my only instrument. And the fact is, it shouldn't always be about women trying to figure out what men want. What about what women want? What about the fact that even though men love bitches, and men love boobs, and men think with their balls, we women have needs that go unanswered. I wonder if men sit around and try to figure out what pleases a woman (a part from comparing the size of their penis). Men think flowers and jewelry (whether in diamond form or family jewels) are the answer to everything. They buy you a gift and suddenly everything should be forgotten and forgiven. Don't get me wrong, I love a good gift, but it doesn't mean anything to me.
So men, please, dig a little deeper. And try to show a woman you love her for more than just her boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment