Thursday, May 10

we're moving!

So I've had a great run on Blogger but it's time for me to move on... you can now follow Beirut Rhapsodies on beirutrhapsodies.com


If you follow this blog by email, you might want to subscribe again on the new page so you keep receiving the posts!

And just to wrap this up, here are some of the best comments you guys had to say about my posts!


your thoughts

“I love every one of your posts!! Seriously you make each post so relatable, and even when I can’t relate, you do such a good job of explaining how you feel it makes me feel like I understand. I almost cried in your posts about the anniversary of your mother’s death and the one about your parents’ relationship. Love your blog, I could read your posts for hours you seem like a great person who is strong despite going through so much. Love love love” On there is no merit in loving if everything is easy
“Merci, tu donnes beaucoup d’espoir. Tes chroniques quotidiennes me parlent énormément alors, s’il te plait ne t’arrête pas de nous faire sourire, et rêver avec toi.” On The next best thing
“I feel so touched by this piece. I love your writing and could not stop crying when I read this! stay strong xoxo” On Dear mom,
“You make me laugh and think as always! Awesome work. Here’s to the 200th post” On So, I called in sick

“Me ha encantado el texto. Lo he leído en una mañana un poco fría. Tienes mucha razón… a veces los domingos fueron duros. Gracias por encontrar la buena chispa de la vida. Go ahead Yasmina! Un saludo desde la otra parte del mediterraneo!” On Sundays and oranges



No comments:

Post a Comment